One comment on “Local NHS Services and Where to Go

  1. Alternatives to the minor injuries unit in Petersfield are St Mary’s Treatment Centre and Guildhall Walk Healthcare Centre in Portsmouth. They can both assess and treat problems that people are currently turning up to A&E with! Also open 365 days/year

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s