These annual prestigious awards are co-ordinated by East Hampshire District Council to publicly recognise achievement in various nominated sporting categories:
• Junior Sportsman & Junior Sportswoman
• Senior Sportsman & Senior Sportswoman
• Masters Sportsman & Masters Sportswoman
• Junior Disability Sportsperson
• Senior Disability Sportsperson
• Coach of the Year (Male or Female)
• Volunteer of the Year (Junior & Senior)
• Team of the Year (Junior & Senior)
• Junior School Team of the Year
• Official of the Year (Male or Female)
• Service to Sport (Male or Female)
• Club of the Year
• Outstanding Personal Achievement (Male or Female)
The deadline for nominations is Friday 19th December 2014 and elected finalists are invited to the awards evening on Thurs 12th February 2015 at The Old Thorns Hotel in Liphook. The evening is being hosted by ITV’s Fred Dinenage.
If you wish to nominate any members of your school, club, or organisation please select within the appropriate categories in accordance with the guidelines, and either nominate online or return the nomination sheet to Craig Stainton on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Check the guidelines for nominations (Link Below) 2. Complete the appropriate nomination form – all available via links on the website. Please go to the following website page http://www.easthants.gov.uk/ehdc/ActiveLifestylesWeb.nsf/webpages/Sports+Awards and click on the hyperlink for the form you require.
For any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Kirsty Cope on 01730 234015 on Thursdays and Fridays.
Sport & Physical Activity Officer